W3Schools HTML5 Quiz
1. What is the previous version of HTML, prior to HTML5?
2. Which doctype is correct for HTML5?
3. In HTML5, which element is used to group heading elements?
4. Which of the following elements is no longer supported in HTML5?
5. Which of the following elements is no longer supported in HTML5?
6. In HTML5, onblur and onfocus are:
7. What is the correct HTML5 element for playing video files?
8. What is the correct HTML5 element for playing audio files?
9. Which attribute for <script> elements is no longer required in HTML5?
10. In HTML5, which method is used to get the current location of a user?
11. The new HTML5 global attribute, “contenteditable” is used to:
12. In HTML5, contextmenu and spellcheck are:
13. In HTML5, you can embed SVG elements directly into an HTML page.
14. Graphics defined by SVG is in which format?
15. The <canvas> element in HTML5 is used to:
16. Which built-in HTML5 object is used to draw on the canvas?
17. In HTML5, which attribute is used to specify that an input field must be filled out?
18. Which input type defines a slider control?
19. Which input type defines a week and year control (no time zone)?
20. Which HTML5 element is used to display a scalar measurement within a known range?